Dunlopillo® Luxurious Latex Classic Pillow
Note: For health and hygiene reasons, pillows, quilts, underlays, bed toppers, mattress and pillow protectors cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless faulty or not as ordered.
Choose a Colour: white
This pillow has a medium profile so it is ideal for all sleeping positions and side sleepers with an average body frame who are looking for maximum comfort with a degree of support.
Luxurious Latex pillows by Dunlopillo, combine superior Talalay Latex with a pincore design to provide the ultimate in comfort, support and durability. Luxurious Latex pillows come in a range of comfort levels, from soft to firm, and profiles, from low to high, so there's sure to be one to match your sleeping preference and support requirements. Talalay Latex is naturally low allergenic, because it resists bacteria, mould and dust mites, making Talalay Latex pillows ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers.
The process used to produce Talalay Latex ensures that it is the highest quality and consistent latex in the world, which is why all Luxurious Latex pillows by Dunlopillo are backed by a 10 year manufacturer's warrantee against faulty materials and workmanship. Luxurious Latex pillows also retain their shape and have remarkable rebound qualities, which is part of the reason they're endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association. For many years of the best night's sleep you've ever had, get yourself a Luxurious Latex pillow by Dunlopillo today.
Dunlopillo warrants that your Product will be free from manufacturing defects for ten (10) years, commencing on the actual day of purchase, as reflected on the Dunlopillo online invoice / receipt provided to you on purchase of the Product.
For the purpose of this warranty, a product is a product which:
- is listed by name on the ‘Dunlopillo & Dunlopillo Therapillo'
- was manufactured by or on behalf of Dunlopillo;
- is used in a normal domestic environment only
- was sold directly by Dunlopillo, or by an Authorised Stockist or Distributor of Dunlopillo or Dunlopillo Therapillo
- was purchased in Australia.
The Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) is the peak body representing the interests of Australian physiotherapists and their patients. The APA is a national organisation with non-autonomous state and territory branches and specialty subgroups.
The APA corporate structure is one of a company limited by guarantee. The organisation has more than 19 000 members and over 300 members in volunteer positions on committees or working parties. The APA is governed by a Board of Directors elected by representatives of all stakeholder groups within the Association.
The APA is committed to the concept of continuing professional education. The APA offers members advanced training and the possibility of collegial support from physiotherapists working in a similar area through its 14 national groups.
The APA signifies a standard of professional and ethical behaviour over and above the requirements of registration. The APA has developed a strategic plan to steer its direction through 2015-17.
The plan is strongly focused on providing opportunities for members through professional excellence and career success.
The APA is a member of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT).
The original and most popular Dunlopillo® latex pillow provides enduring comfort and support, and is suitable for the sleeping preferences of most people.
- Gently cushions and supports the head and neck.
- Naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites.
- Instantly rebounds retaining its shape for many years.
- Machine washable removable cotton sateen cover.
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- 10 year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship.
- PRODUCT CODE: T2771
Caring for your Pillow:
- Hand wash gently in warm water (max 40º) using mild detergent
- Rinse well in cold water
- Press pillow carefully between two towels to squeeze out water
- Dry in warm air or airing cupboard
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Frequent washing may reduce the useful life of the product
Caring for your Removable Cover:
- Warm machine wash - gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Line dry without delay
- When almost dry may be cool tumble dried
- Warm iron if necessary
WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME, IGNITION SOURCES, DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND HEAT.