Dunlopillo® Luxurious Latex Dual Contour Medium Feel Pillow
Note: For health and hygiene reasons, pillows, quilts, underlays, bed toppers, mattress and pillow protectors cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless faulty or not as ordered.
Choose a Colour: white
This pillow has a medium profile so it is ideal for all sleeping positions and side sleepers with an average body frame who are looking for maximum comfort with a degree of support.
This product features a versatile dual contour design to support the curves of the neck for contoured support. The combination of high and low sides gives you a choice of profiles, making it ideal for all sleeping positions and for people with small, medium and large frames.
Dunlopillo warrants that your Product will be free from manufacturing defects for ten (10) years, commencing on the actual day of purchase, as reflected on the Dunlopillo online invoice / receipt provided to you on purchase of the Product.
For the purpose of this warranty, a product is a product which:
- is listed by name on the ‘Dunlopillo & Dunlopillo Therapillo'
- was manufactured by or on behalf of Dunlopillo;
- is used in a normal domestic environment only
- was sold directly by Dunlopillo, or by an Authorised Stockist or Distributor of Dunlopillo or Dunlopillo Therapillo
- was purchased in Australia.
The Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) is the peak body representing the interests of Australian physiotherapists and their patients. The APA is a national organisation with non-autonomous state and territory branches and specialty subgroups.
The APA corporate structure is one of a company limited by guarantee. The organisation has more than 19 000 members and over 300 members in volunteer positions on committees or working parties. The APA is governed by a Board of Directors elected by representatives of all stakeholder groups within the Association.
The APA is committed to the concept of continuing professional education. The APA offers members advanced training and the possibility of collegial support from physiotherapists working in a similar area through its 14 national groups.
The APA signifies a standard of professional and ethical behaviour over and above the requirements of registration. The APA has developed a strategic plan to steer its direction through 2015-17.
The plan is strongly focused on providing opportunities for members through professional excellence and career success.
The APA is a member of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT).
Member Price N/A Vimeo URL MP4 N/A Vimeo URL Streaming N/A
This versatile dual contoured Dunlopillo® latex pillow has raised rounded edges to support the curve of the neck for contoured support. Because this pillow features both a high and low side, it is suitable for both back and side sleepers.
- Gently cushions and supports the head and neck.
- Naturally inhibits the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites.
- Instantly rebounds retaining its shape for many years.
- Machine washable removable quilted cotton cover.
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- 10 year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship.
- PRODUCT CODE: T2777
Caring for your Pillow:
- Hand wash gently in warm water (max 40º) using mild detergent
- Rinse well in cold water
- Press pillow carefully between two towels to squeeze out water
- Dry in warm air or airing cupboard
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Frequent washing may reduce the useful life of the product
Caring for your Removable Cover:
- Warm machine wash - gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Line dry without delay
- When almost dry may be cool tumble dried
- Warm iron if necessary
WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME, IGNITION SOURCES, DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND HEAT.