Therapillo™ Cooling Gel Top Premium Memory Foam Medium Profile Pillow
Special Price $132.97
Regular Price: $189.95
Note: For health and hygiene reasons, pillows, quilts, underlays, bed toppers, mattress and pillow protectors cannot be returned for a refund or exchange unless faulty or not as ordered.
Choose a Colour: white
This pillow has a medium profile so it is ideal for all sleeping positions and side sleepers with an average body frame who are looking for maximum comfort with a degree of support.
Memory foam moulds to the contours of the head and neck to reduce pressure points and provide extra support for your individual shape. Most Dunlopillo memory foam pillows are guaranteed for 10 years or more, because of their high quality foam composition and construction. After each use, the pillow slowly regains its original shape and is ready for the sleeper to ease back into position for another great night’s sleep.
This product features a removable, machine washable cover made with Ultrafresh™ fibre, which makes it ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers. Ultrafresh™ treated fibre inhibits bacteria, mould and dust mites.
Dunlopillo warrants that your Product will be free from manufacturing defects for ten (10) years, commencing on the actual day of purchase, as reflected on the Dunlopillo online invoice / receipt provided to you on purchase of the Product.
For the purpose of this warranty, a product is a product which:
- is listed by name on the ‘Dunlopillo & Dunlopillo Therapillo'
- was manufactured by or on behalf of Dunlopillo;
- is used in a normal domestic environment only
- was sold directly by Dunlopillo, or by an Authorised Stockist or Distributor of Dunlopillo or Dunlopillo Therapillo
- was purchased in Australia.
The Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) is the peak body representing the interests of Australian physiotherapists and their patients. The APA is a national organisation with non-autonomous state and territory branches and specialty subgroups.
The APA corporate structure is one of a company limited by guarantee. The organisation has more than 19 000 members and over 300 members in volunteer positions on committees or working parties. The APA is governed by a Board of Directors elected by representatives of all stakeholder groups within the Association.
The APA is committed to the concept of continuing professional education. The APA offers members advanced training and the possibility of collegial support from physiotherapists working in a similar area through its 14 national groups.
The APA signifies a standard of professional and ethical behaviour over and above the requirements of registration. The APA has developed a strategic plan to steer its direction through 2015-17.
The plan is strongly focused on providing opportunities for members through professional excellence and career success.
The APA is a member of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT).
This cooling gel memory foam pillow combines the benefits of memory foam with the cooling properties of gel. The memory foam provides superior support to promote correct spinal alignment and the cooling gel layer provides temperature regulation for a refreshing night’s sleep. Suitable for warmer sleepers and the sleeping preferences of most people.
- Moulds to individual shapes for superior support and comfort.
- Cooling gel layer regulates temperature throughout the night.
- Promotes correct spinal alignment.
- Ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Machine washable removable mesh cover.
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- 10 year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship.
- PRODUCT CODE: T2787
Caring for your Pillow:
- Sponge wash soiled area
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Dry flat
- Dry thoroughly before reuse or storage
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Caring for your Removable Cover:
- Warm machine wash - gentle cycle
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Line dry without delay
- When almost dry may be cool tumble dried
- Warm iron if necessary
WARNING: KEEP AWAY FROM FLAME, IGNITION SOURCES, DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND HEAT.